- Loan Exit Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Exit Counseling – Understand Your Loans
- Loan Exit Counseling – Plan to Repay
- Loan Exit Counseling – Avoid Default
- Loan Exit Counseling – Finances: A Priority
- Loan Exit Counseling – Repayment Information
- Loan Exit Counseling – Summary and Additional Resources
- What types of Federal Direct Student Loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Grad PLUS loan?
- What is a Perkins Loan?
- What is the deadline to apply for financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid for a study abroad program?
- I have been awarded Federal Work-Study. How do find a Work-Study job?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- My family’s financial situation has changed since I received my award letter. What can I do?
- I need to attend summer classes, am I eligible to receive financial aid for summer school?
- What are the requirements for receiving financial aid for summer term?
- How do I apply for financial aid for summer term?
- What happens to my financial aid if I withdraw from some or all of my classes?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- I'm not sure whether I want to teach. Should I apply for the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is a Title I school?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links